Saturday 5 May 2007

Not ten minutes ago

I was sorting out my links list and for some reason I found it really difficult. Not the actual implementation, that was piss-easy, blogger couldn't have made it more so. No. The problem arose in deciding what blogs to include.

You see, I read a lot of blogs, my actual favourites list of blogs has its own (pretty thin) scroll bar, but that doesn't necessarily (did I spell that right??) mean that I want everyone knowing every blog that I read. Some of them express certain interests that I might not want everyone knowing that I share and some, well I just want to keep to myself so nerrr!

So the list on the right is a very select one for the moment. I will probably expand it over time and in doing so you might just learn a little bit more about the innocent little angel that is moi.



Oh and one last point...this bloody laptop is driving me bonkers!! I can not type on a new keyboard!!! Other than that though...yay!

4 comments:

coffeesnob said...

thanks for sneaking me in through the kitchen on to your "graceful presence" list. i owe you a hot chocolate. wtih 2 marshmallows.

laptop: is it an apple? would anything else do for a "flashy cow"?

ps. keep flashing.

Angel said...

marshmellows? Yum! I'll have to hold you to that the next time we're on the same continent lol.
A compaq is doing very nicely for this flashy cow...c'mon...vista! It's puuurrrrddy with a capital PPUUURRRRR :)

zoe said...

i'm honoured to be on your blogroll. thank you very much indeed!

Angel said...

You're very welcome, I love your blog!